Henry Leck (born[when?]) is the founder and artistic director of the Indianapolis Children's Choir and the Indianapolis Youth Chorale, and a choral clinician and specialist in voice change in boys. - Leck has led local and international children's chorus festivals in Beijing, Rome, Hawaii, and London. In 1986 he formed the Indianapolis Children's Choir which has toured the USA, Russia, Mexico, South Africa, Europe, and Greece. Currently he is an Associate Professor of Music at Butler University , and has published works with Hal Leonard Corporation and Colla Voce Music Publishing.
- "ICC Indianapolis Children's Choir". Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "2011 Children's Honor Choir - Henry Leck, Conductor". American Choral Directors Association. 2011. adca.org. Archived from the original on 2013-09-03. Retrieved 7 March 2011.
- "Henry Leck, Founder and Artistic Director- Indianapolis Children's Choir, Director of Choral Activities". Butler University. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Leck, Henry Associate Professor - Music". Butler University. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "School of Music Profile: Henry Leck - Associate Professor". Butler University. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
|This United States musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|