Henry Nicholas de la Poer Beresford, 9th Marquess of Waterford
Lord Waterford is the son of The 8th Marquess of Waterford and Lady Caroline Olein Geraldine Wyndham-Quin, and inherited his title and estate at Curraghmore, County Waterford, upon his father's death in February 2015. Before inheriting the Marquessate, he was styled Earl of Tyrone and managed farms, stables and polo teams in Great Britain.
- Richard John de la Poer Beresford, Earl of Tyrone (born 19 August 1987), known as Richard le Poer or Richard Tyrone
- Lord Marcus Patrick de la Poer Beresford (born 1990)
- Lady Camilla Juliet de la Poer Beresford (born 25 July 1995)
|Ancestors of Henry Nicholas de la Poer Beresford, 9th Marquess of Waterford|
- Patrick Freyne (2015-05-02). "Oh lord: next generation takes the keys to Waterford county". Irishtimes.com. Retrieved 2016-03-30.
- "Henry Nicholas de la Poer Beresford, 9th marquess of Waterford, * 1958". Geneall.net. Retrieved 2016-03-30.
- "About". Le Poer Polo. 1987-08-19. Retrieved 2016-03-30.
|Peerage of Ireland|
| Marquess of Waterford
Richard Beresford, Earl of Tyrone
|Orders of precedence in the United Kingdom|
The Marquess of Bute
|Order of Precedence of the United Kingdom||Succeeded by|
The Marquess of Downshire