- For the New York politician, see Henry D. Patton.
Henry Edmund Patton (1 July 1867 – 28 April 1943)  was the 10th Bishop of Killaloe, Kilfenora, Clonfert and Kilmacduagh.
Educated at Trinity College, Dublin and ordained in 1892, his first post was as Chaplain to the Lord Lieutenant of Dublin. Later he held incumbencies at Donaghpatrick, Blackrock and Birr before his ordination to the episcopate in 1924. He died in post.
- The Times, Friday, Apr 30, 1943; pg. 7; Issue 49533; col E Obituary Bishop Patton
- Crockford's Clerical Directory1940-41 Oxford, OUP,1940
- “Who was Who” 1897-2007 London, A & C Black, 2007 ISBN 978-0-19-954087-7
- “Handbook of British Chronology” By Fryde, E. B;. Greenway, D.E;Porter, S; Roy, I: Cambridge, CUP, 1996 ISBN 0-521-56350-X, 9780521563505
|Church of Ireland titles|
Thomas Sterling Berry
|Bishop of Killaloe, Kilfenora, Clonfert and Kilmacduagh
Robert McNeil Boyd