Henry Plater-Zyberk is a senior analyst of the Conflict Studies Research Centre formerly at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom. He is a Sovietologist and a specialist in Russia and Central Asia.
Plater-Zyberk has published more than 20 works in his field of expertise, and given interviews for Reuters, Agentura.ru and Ferghana.ru. He is the editor of the limited subscription professional publications "Russian Defence and Security Review" and "Ukrainian Defence and Security Review".
- The RUSI Soviet-Warsaw pact yearbook 1989 (Co-editor) Coulsdon : Jane's Defence Data, 1989. ISBN 978-0-7106-0576-4
- The Soviet military withdrawal from Central Europe London defence studies, 0961-8422; no. 7, 1991. ASIN B0006EZRNK
- Can Vladimir Putin Save Russia?. Defence Academy of the United Kingdom. January 2000.
- Kyrgyzstan Focusing on Security Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, November 2003. ISBN 978-1-904423-53-9
- Beslan - Lessons Learned?. Defence Academy of the United Kingd. November 2004. ISBN 1-904423-95-7
- Tajikistan: Waiting for a storm? Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, May 2004. ISBN 1-904423-74-4
- Who's Afraid of the SCO? Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, March 2007. ISBN 978-1-905962-08-2
- Russia's reaction to the American tragedy. Defence Academy of the United Kingdom. ISBN 1-903584-43-4
- Kyrgyzstan After Akayev Defence Academy of the United Kingdom
- Russia's Special Forces Defence Academy of the United Kingdom
- Annual report 2000 Občanský institut / Civic Institute
- Henry Platter-Zyberk: Viewing the Shanghai Organization of Cooperation as a rival of NATO is a mistake
- Putin doesn’t aim to recreate the KGB
- *Works by or about Henry Plater-Zyberk in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Putin likely to shake up security services Reuters 2000-01-07
- "PSSI | News". Pssi.cz. 2011-12-16. Retrieved 2013-10-27.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|