Henry Township, Fulton County, Indiana
The Prill School, a museum in the township
Location of Henry Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||46.75 sq mi (121.1 km2)|
|• Land||46.45 sq mi (120.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.3 sq mi (0.8 km2)|
|Elevation||833 ft (254 m)|
|• Density||65.6/sq mi (25.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453406|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 46.75 square miles (121.1 km2), of which 46.45 square miles (120.3 km2) (or 99.36%) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) (or 0.64%) is water.
Cities and towns
- Franklin Township, Kosciusko County (north)
- Seward Township, Kosciusko County (northeast)
- Pleasant Township, Wabash County (east)
- Perry Township, Miami County (southeast)
- Allen Township, Miami County (southwest)
- Rochester Township (west)
- Newcastle Township (northwest)
The township contains two cemeteries: Independent Order of Odd Fellows and Mount Hope Athens.
- "Henry Township, Fulton County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|