Henry V Events
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Mantra: Make Things Happen
|Predecessor||National Meeting Company|
|Headquarters||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|North America, South America, Europe & Asia Pacific|
|Katja Asaro, Managing Director of Sales & Marketing
Matt Harper, Managing Director of Operations
Number of employees
|Divisions||AV Rental Services|
Henry V is a full-service communications agency specializing in live events and experience marketing. Founded in 1978 as National Meeting Company Inc., the company – now known as Henry V – is the Northwest's oldest and largest experiential marketing agency. Henry V is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The privately owned company has more than 30 full-time employees with a national network of more than 100 contract event professionals.
Henry V services include the planning and management of live events, sales meetings, trade shows, mobile marketing, roadshows, guerrilla marketing and other face-to-face experiences for business, consumer and employee audiences.
In recent years Henry V has expanded its capabilities to include digital technologies in almost every event and the company has increased its usage of live video streams.
AV Rental Services (AVRS), a division of Henry V, provides professional audio, video and other event equipment on a daily fee basis. Professional technicians deliver and set-up wireless microphones, sound systems, video projectors and screens, handheld video cameras, lighting and other gear.
Recent clients include:
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (including subsidiaries Freightliner Trucks, LLC, Western Star Trucks and Alliance Truck Parts)
- The North Face
- Danner LaCrosse
Henry V has won numerous awards in recent years including:
- 2011 Event Marketer Magazine Top 100 Agency
- 2011 Corporate EVENT Award from EXHIBITOR Magazine for work with Tillamook
- 2011 American Marketing Association (AMA) Marketing Awards of Excellence (MAX)
- 2011 Best Integrated Marketing Campaign – Business to Consumer
- 2011 Judges’ Choice awards.
- 2011 Portland Advertising Federation Rosey Award for Best Vehicle Design
- 2010 Gold Award for Best Vehicle Design at Event Marketer Magazine's annual EX Awards
- 2010 Corporate EVENT Award from EXHIBITOR Magazine for work with Freightliner
- 2009 Corporate EVENT Award from EXHIBITOR Magazine for work with Daimler Trucks North America
- And, several vendor appreciation awards from Daimler Trucks North America and Tillamook
Henry V has offices in North Portland where it renovated a former dairy production plant in August 2005 as its 30,000-square-foot headquarters and warehouse. Henry V's offices received LEED Silver certification in 2008 from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- "Henry V". Marketing Resource Directory. American Marketing Association. Archived from the original on 15 July 2012. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "Confetti: Name Change". Special Events Magazine. Penton Media, Inc. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- "Agency It List — Henry V". Event Marketer Magazine. Red 7 Media. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "2011 Agency It List". Event Marketer Magazine. Red 7 Media. Archived from the original on 4 November 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- Armstrong, Linda. "A Loaf Affair To Remember". EXHIBITOR Magazine. EXHIBITOR Magazine. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "'11 Winners". AMAMAX. American Marketing Association. Archived from the original on 28 December 2011. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "Loafster: Custom Vehicle Build". Rosey Awards. Portland Advertising Federation. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Henry V Wins Corporate EVENT Award". Reuters Press Release. Reuters. 29 September 2008. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "EX Award Finalists Named". Event Marketer Magazine. Red 7 Media. Archived from the original on 30 April 2012. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- Van Vleet, Janet. "Engineering an Efficient Event". EXHIBITOR Magazine. Red 7 Media. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "Daimler Honors Event Agency Henry V with Marketing Award". Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Henry V Scores Awards". Portland Business Journal. American City Business Journals, Inc. 24 December 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "'07 Speakers". Consumer Marketing Summit. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "Matt Harper, Director at Henry V". LinkedIn. LinkedIn Corporation. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- "Henry V — LEED Silver". Waterleaf Commercial Projects. Waterleaf Architecture, Interiors & Planning. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Henry V Certified Scorecard". Green Building Council. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 16 December 2011.