Henry W. Barnard
Henry Watson Barnard (10 January 1792 at Chislehurst, Kent – 9 July 1855 at Granada, Spain) was an English amateur cricketer who played first-class cricket from 1815 to 1823. Mainly associated with Kent and Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), he made 5 known appearances in first-class matches.
He was the brother of John Barnard.
- Haygarth, S&B vol.1
- CricketArchive. Retrieved on 6 November 2008.
- Haygarth, Arthur (1862). Scores & Biographies, Volume 1 (1744-1826). Lillywhite.
- H S Altham, A History of Cricket, Volume 1 (to 1914), George Allen & Unwin, 1962
- Derek Birley, A Social History of English Cricket, Aurum, 1999
- Rowland Bowen, Cricket: A History of its Growth and Development, Eyre & Spottiswoode, 1970
|This biographical article related to an English cricket person born in the 1790s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|