Henry W. Bloch School of Management
|Dean||David Donnelly, PhD|
|Location||Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Henry W. Bloch School of Management (formerly known as Henry W. Bloch School of Business and Public Administration) is an AACSB accredited business school founded in 1952 at the University of Missouri-Kansas City in Kansas City, Missouri. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in Business, Accounting and Public Administration. It is named after Alumnus Henry W. Bloch, founder of H&R Block. The Bloch School also offers NASPAA accredited degrees in Public administration.
The school's Executive MBA was ranked once by Financial Times and the Master of Public Administration (MPA) in Non-Profit Management is ranked among the top 25 of the United States by U.S. News & World Report. As one of the most entrepreneurial schools in the nation, it was ranked #25 by The Princeton Review 
In 2012, the Journal of Product Innovation Management published a study that ranked the school number 1 in the world for research in innovation management. However, the methodology of the study and the independence of its authors was questioned. In March, 2015, the journal published an "expression of concern" regarding the study. However, four independent scholars had later reviewed the article and found its methodology to be acceptable.
- University of Missouri–Kansas City
- Missouri University System
- UMKC Law School
- UMKC School of Medicine
- Bloch School Fast Facts
- About the Bloch School
- NBC Action News UMKC's Henry W Bloch School of Business and Public Administration receives national accolades 14 November 2010
- Kansas City Business Journal UMKC's Bloch School of Business ranks among top 25 entrepreneurship programs September 22, 2012
- Yang, Pianpian; Tao, Lei (2012). "Perspective: Ranking of the World's Top Innovation Management Scholars and Universities". Journal of Product Innovation Management. 29 (2): 319. doi:10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00898.x.
- "UMKC Ranks Number One for Innovation Management Research". University of Missouri. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "UMKC's misleading march to the top". Kansas City Star. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "For Business School's No. 1 Ranking, Big Asterisk Looms – The Ticker - Blogs". The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "Journal expresses concern about study that ranked UMKC No. 1". Kansas City Star. Retrieved 22 March 2015.