Henry Wakefield (bishop of Worcester)
|Bishop of Worcester|
|Elected||12 September 1375|
|Term ended||11 March 1395|
|Successor||Robert Tideman of Winchcombe|
|Consecration||28 October 1375|
|Died||11 March 1395|
Henry Wakefield was a medieval Bishop of Worcester.
Wakefield died on 11 March 1395.
- "Bishops of Worcester, 1268–1543" British History Online
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 279
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 105
- "Bishops of Worcester, 1268–1543" British History Online Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1986). Handbook of British Chronology (Third Edition, revised ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
Robert de Ashton
|Lord High Treasurer
|Catholic Church titles|
|Bishop of Worcester
Robert Tideman of Winchcombe
|This article about an English bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|