Henry Ruxton Woudhuysen, Renaissance English literature. He is the Rector of Lincoln College, Oxford, having been appointed in 2012. He was previously Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at University College London.(born 24 October 1954), is a British academic specialising in
Woudhuysen was educated at St. Paul's School, London and gained a DPhil degree from the University of Oxford in 1981. His thesis title was Leicester's literary patronage: A study of the English court, 1578–1582.
- "WOUDHUYSEN, Prof. Henry Ruxton". Who's Who 2016. Oxford University Press. November 2015. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- "New Rector of Lincoln College appointed". University of Oxford. 18 July 2012. Archived from the original on 26 April 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- "Professor Henry Woudhuysen". britac.ac.uk. The British Academy. 2016. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- Stokes, Matt (31 May 2012). "New Lincoln rector". Oxford Student. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- "Woudhuysen, H. R., (1981). Leicester's literary patronage. Dphil. University of Oxford". Oxford Research Archive. University of Oxford.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|