From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||22 January 1945|
|Died||23 September 2014(aged 69)|
|1969||World Team Cup|
Henryk Glücklich (22 January 1945 – 23 September 2014) was an international motorcycle speedway rider who appeared in the Speedway World Championship finals three times, finishing fifth in 1970. He also rode in five World Team Cup finals.
World Final appearances
Individual World Championship
- 1969 - London, Wembley Stadium - 12th - 5pts
- 1970 - Wroclaw, Olympic Stadium - 5th - 9pts
- 1975 - London, Wembley Stadium - 16th - 0pts
World Team Cup
- 1968 - London, Wembley Stadium (with Andrzej Wyglenda / Edmund Migos / Paweł Waloszek / Edward Jancarz) - 3rd - 19pts (2)
- 1969 - Rybnik, Rybnik Municipal Stadium (with Edward Jancarz / Andrzej Wyglenda / Stanislaw Tkocz / Andrzej Pogorzelski) - Winner - 31pts (3)
- 1970 - London, Wembley Stadium (with Antoni Woryna / Jan Mucha / Paweł Waloszek / Edmund Migos) - 3rd - 20pts (3)
- 1971 - Wroclaw, Olympic Stadium (with Paweł Waloszek / Antoni Woryna / Edward Jancarz / Andrzej Wyglenda) - 3rd - 19pts (4)
- 1972 - Olching, Olching Speedwaybahn (with Zenon Plech / Paweł Waloszek / Marek Cieślak / Zdzisław Dobrucki) - 3rd - 21pts (6)
- 1975 - Norden, Motodrom Halbemond (with Zenon Plech / Edward Jancarz / Marek Cieslak / Jerzy Rembas) - 4th - 9pt (2)
- Oakes, Peter; Mauger, Ivan OBE, MBE (1976). Who's Who of World Speedway. Studio Publications (Ipswich) Ltd. ISBN 0-904584-04-6.
- "Henryk Glücklich nie żyje" (in Polish). Express Bydgoski. Retrieved 23 September 2014.
- Bamford, R. & Shailes, G. (2002). A History of the World Speedway Championship. Stroud: Tempus Publishing. ISBN 0-7524-2402-5
|This biographical article relating to Polish speedway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|