- Piano Concerto in e minor (1892-4)
- Piano Concerto in c minor (1898)
- Symphony in c minor
- "Protesilas i Laodamia" (1902, libretto by S. Wyspiański) (Tragedy)
- Violin Sonata in G Major (1907),
- Piano Trio in g minor (probably written 1892-4)
- Dumka for Violin and Piano
- Trois Morceaux Caracteristiques Op. 5, for solo piano
- Morceau fantastique (Phantasiestück)
- Etude in D major, Op. 8
- Nocturne in A major
- Prelude in C major
- Fugue in C-sharp minor
- Variations sur un theme populaire polonais
- Quasi mazurka sur le theme W.M.S.
- Valse a la Chopin
- La Fileuse de l'opera "Maria"
Both piano concertos were recorded in the past on Olympia and on Muza, and in 2007 on Hyperion. The Violin Sonata in G major, the Dumka for Violin and Piano and the Piano Trio, Op. 2 were recorded by the Warsaw Trio and Piano Works were recorded by Matti Asikainen for the AP label.
- "MELCER Violin Sonata, Piano Trio AP0111 [JW]: Classical CD Reviews- April 2006 MusicWeb-International". www.musicweb-international.com.
- Piątkowska-Pinczewska, Katarzyna (2003). Henryk Melcer-Szczawiński : życie i twórczość. Kalisz: Inst. Pedagogiczno-Artystyczny UAM. ISBN 83-913641-6-X.
- "Dreilaenderkatalog im Gateway Bayern" (in German). Archived from the original on 2005-01-29. Retrieved 2007-01-05.
- "Library of Congress Catalog". Retrieved 2007-01-05.
- "Melcer Henryk - biography" (in Polish). Retrieved 2007-01-05.