Heping District, Shenyang
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||60 km2 (20 sq mi)|
|• Density||12,000/km2 (30,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Shenyang district map||
Heping District (simplified Chinese: 和平区; traditional Chinese: 和平區; pinyin: Hépíng qū; literally: "peace") is one of nine districts of Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning province, People's Republic of China, and forms part of the urban core. The district contains 13 subdistricts of the city proper of Shenyang, and 8 other subdistricts. It borders the districts of Huanggu to the north, Shenhe to the east, Dongling to the southeast, Sujiatun to the south, and Tiexi and Yuhong to the west.
- Nanzhan Subdistrict (南站街道), Yunji Subdistrict (云集街道), Minzhu Subdistrict (民主街道), Suichuan Subdistrict (遂川街道), Shengli Subdistrict (胜利街道), Xita Subdistrict (西塔街道), Xinxing Subdistrict (新兴街道), Nanhu Subdistrict (南湖街道), Maluwan Subdistrict (马路湾街道), Shashan Subdistrict (砂山街道), Beidaokou Subdistrict (北道口街道), Zhonghua Road Subdistrict (中华路街道), Xinhua Subdistrict (新华街道), Beizhan Subdistrict (北站街道), Jixian Subdistrict (集贤街道), Yuan Road Subdistrict (园路街道), Beishi Subdistrict (北市街道), Wusong Subdistrict (吴淞街道), Bajing Subdistrict (八经街道), Shisiwei Road Subdistrict (十四纬路街道), Changbai Subdistrict (长白街道)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Heping" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- 分地区土地面积和人口密度 (2012年末) (in Chinese). Shenyang Statistics Bureau. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- "ANA City offices Asia." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Room 3-1203, Tower2 City Plaza Shenyang, 206 Nanjing North Street, Heping District, Shenyang 110001"
- "Security Message about Recent Protests at Emei Mountain ( July 8, 2014)" (Archive). U.S. Consulate in Chengdu. Retrieved on May 17, 2015. "No. 52, 14th Wei Road, Heping District Shenyang 110003"
|This Liaoning location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|