Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up her or her- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Her is the objective form of the pronoun she in Modern English.
Her or HER may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- H.E.R. (born 1997), an American singer
- H.E.R. (album), a 2017 album by the singer
- HIM (Finnish band), once known as HER in the United States
- "Her", a song by Richard Buckner
- "Her", a 2005 song by Eels from B-Sides & Rarities 1996–2003
- "Her", a 1961 song by Stan Getz from Focus
- "Her", a 1990 song by Guy from The Future
- "Her", a 2003 song by Musiq from Soulstar
- "Her", a 1992 song by Swans from Omniscience
- "Her", a 1993 song by Tindersticks from Tindersticks
- "Her", a 1998 song by Aaron Tippin from What This Country Needs
- "Her", a 2011 song by Tyler, the Creator from Goblin
- "Her", a 2017 song by BTS from Love Yourself: Her
- Her (film), a 2013 American science fiction film
- HERmione, an autobiographical novel written by imagist poet H.D.
- Kismet (Marvel Comics), a fictional superhero
- Helper (Amtrak station) (station code HER)
- Heraklion International Airport (IATA code HER)
- Khoy, Armenia (historical name)
In science and technology
- Her.ie, website aimed at young women in Ireland
- Èrs people, or the Hers, who lived in and around northern modern Armenia
- Harvard Educational Review, a journal
- Herero language (ISO 639-3 code)
- Historic Environment Record, in the UK
- Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, in the US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Her.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.