Her Father's Son
|Her Father's Son|
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Produced by||Oliver Morosco|
|Screenplay by||Anna Fielder Brand|
Helen Jerome Eddy
Oliver Morosco Photoplay Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Her Father's Son is a 1916 American comedy silent film directed by William Desmond Taylor and written by Anna Fielder Brand and L.V. Jefferson. The film stars Vivian Martin, Gayne Whitman, Herbert Standing, Helen Jerome Eddy, Joe Massey and Jack Lawton. The film was released on October 12, 1916, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)
- Vivian Martin as Frances Fletcher
- Gayne Whitman as Lt. Richard Harkness
- Herbert Standing as William Fletcher
- Helen Jerome Eddy as Betty Fletcher
- Joe Massey as John Fletcher
- Jack Lawton as Willard Gordon
- Lucille Ward as Mammy Chloe
- Tom Bates as Mose
- "Her-Father-s-Son - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Her Father's Son". AFI. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Her Father's Son
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.78 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
|This 1910s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|