Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Her Majesty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Her Majesty may refer to:
- Majesty, a style used by monarchs
- "Her Majesty" (song), a 1969 song by The Beatles about Queen Elizabeth II
- Her Majesty the Decemberists, an album from The Decemberists
- Her Majesty (film), a 2001 New Zealand film about a young girl, her Maori friend and the visit of the young Queen Elizabeth II in New Zealand
- Her Majesty (band), a Dutch tributeband
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Her Majesty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.