Lobby poster for the film
|Produced by||Daniel Frohman
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Her Triumph was a 1915 American silent drama film starring French dancer and actress Gaby Deslys, distributed by Paramount Pictures. The film was financed by the American film company Famous Players and shot in Paris. Her Triumph is now considered lost.
Her Triumph was Deslys' only American feature film, and was a dramatic retelling of her career. Her dancing partner Harry Pilcer co-stars in the film. Daniel Frohman produced and was Gaby Deslys' American stage manager.
- Gaby Deslys - Gaby
- Harry Pilcer - Claude Devereux
- Slide, Anthony (2012). The Encyclopedia of Vaudeville. Univ. Press of Mississippi. p. 128. ISBN 1-617-03250-6. Retrieved March 22, 2014.
- Blum, Daniel C. (1953). Pictorial History of the Silent Film. New York, Grosset & Dunlap. p. 69
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Her Triumph
- Her Triumph , allmovie.com, plot and synopsis by Janiss Garza
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|