Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heracles or Herakles is the Greek mythic hero and son of the god Zeus.
Heracles may also refer to:
- Hercules, the Roman mythological analogue to the Greek Heracles
- Herakles the Dactyl, a separate figure in Greek mythology said to have originated the Olympic Games
- 5143 Heracles, an asteroid
- Heracles of Macedon, a reputed son of Alexander the Great
Film and television
- Bongo Heracles from X Bomber, also known as Barry Hercules in the UK dubbed version, Star Fleet
- Herakles (film), a 1962 film by Werner Herzog
- Glory of Heracles (series), a Japanese role-playing video game series
- Glory of Heracles, a 2008 video game from the series
- Heracles Chariot Racing, a video game for PlayStation 2 and WiiWare by Neko Entertainment
- Heracles Papyrus, an ancient Greek manuscript
- Herakles (Euripides), also known as Heracles the Mad, a Greek tragedy by Euripides
- Herakles, a play by Frank Wedekind
- Herakles (pusher), a Finnish pusher tug that foundered in 2004
- Herakles (radar), a passive electronically scanned array multi-function radar manufactured by Thales Group
- Heracles (spacecraft), JAXA & ESA lunar demonstration mission
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heracles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.