He studied sociology and politology at the University of Konstanz. After finishing his studies he was employed in the administration of the federal state capital Bregenz. From 1989 to 1994 he was Member of the Federal Council of Austria (Bundesrat) for the Social Democratic Party of Austria (SPÖ), then Member of the National Council of Austria (Nationalrat) until he became MEP.
Notes and references
- "Mag. Herbert Bösch" (in German). Social Democratic Party of Austria. Retrieved 2009-03-06.[dead link]
- "Mag. Herbert Bösch" (in German). Austrian Parliament. Retrieved 2009-03-06.
- "MEP profile Herbert BÖSCH". European Parliament. Retrieved 2009-03-06.
- "Über mich" (in German). Herbert Bösch. Retrieved 2009-03-06.
- "Kopf des Tages: Bösch, ein sturer Kopf" (in German). Der Standard. 2007-02-06. Retrieved 2009-03-06.
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Austria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|