Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||3 July 1954|
|Alma mater||University of Applied Sciences Landshut|
- 1979–1987 Adolf Dassler: Procter & Gamble GmbH, Division Manager Sales and Marketing Germany
- 1987–1989: adidas Germany, Sales Director Hardware
- 1989–1991: adidas Germany, Sales Director Field
- 1991–1993: adidas Germany, National Sales Director
- 1993–1995: adidas Germany, Managing Director Sales
- 1996–1997: adidas AG, Senior Vice President Region Europe, Africa, Middle East
- 1997–1999: adidas AG, Member of the Executive Board
- 1999–2001: adidas-Salomon AG, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- since 2001: adidas-group AG, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board
- 13.03.2014–02.05.2014: Chairman interim of FC Bayern Munich e.V.
- 15.11.2019–: President of FC Bayern Munich
Herbert Hainer was named a trustee of the Bundesliga Foundation at the DFL's New Year reception. On 15 November 2019, Hainer was elected the president of Bayern Munich. Hainer succeeded Uli Hoeneß as Bayern's president.
- "Kasper Rorsted to succeed Herbert Hainer as CEO of adidas AG". adidas-group.com. 18 January 2016. Retrieved 15 November 2019.
- Press Release FC Bayern Munich 14 March 2014
- Bloomberg Businessweek. "Herbert Hainer". Bloomberg Businessweek.[dead link]
- "Hoeneß successor: Herbert Hainer elected FC Bayern president". fcbayern.com. Retrieved 17 November 2019.
- "Herbert Hainer, Adidas", European CEO, 16 March 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Executive Profile: Herbert Hainer" Business Week. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|