July 3, 1954 |
|Alma mater||University of Applied Sciences Landshut|
- 1979–1987 Adolf Dassler: Procter & Gamble GmbH, Division Manager Sales and Marketing Germany
- 1987–1989: adidas Germany, Sales Director Hardware
- 1989–1991: adidas Germany, Sales Director Field
- 1991–1993: adidas Germany, National Sales Director
- 1993–1995: adidas Germany, Managing Director Sales
- 1996–1997: adidas AG, Senior Vice President Region Europe, Africa, Middle East
- 1997–1999: adidas AG, Member of the Executive Board
- 1999–2001: adidas-Salomon AG, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- since 2001: adidas-group AG, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board
- 13.03.2014–02.05.2014: Chairman interim of FC Bayern Munich e.V.
Herbert Hainer was named a trustee of the Bundesliga Foundation at the DFL's New Year reception.
- Press Release FC Bayern Munich 14 March 2014
- Bloomberg Businessweek. "Herbert Hainer". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Herbert Hainer, Adidas", European CEO, 16 March 2010. Retrieved Nov 9, 2010.
- "Executive Profile: Herbert Hainer" Business Week. Retrieved Nov 9, 2010.
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|