Herbert Hill (basketball)
|No. 15 – Saigon Heat|
|Position||Power forward / Center|
|League||ASEAN Basketball League|
October 1, 1984 |
|Nationality||American / German|
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school||Kinston (Kinston, North Carolina)|
|NBA draft||2007 / Round: 2 / Pick: 55th overall|
|Selected by the Utah Jazz|
|2013||Barangay Ginebra San Miguel|
|2013||Wonju Dongbu Promy|
|2013–2014||Seoul Samsung Thunders|
|2014||Caciques de Humacao|
|2015||Gigantes de Guayana|
|2016||Jeonju KCC Egis|
Hill attended Providence College. He stands 6 feet 10 inches (2.08 m) and weighs 240 pounds (110 kg). In 2007, Hill became the third Friar to lead the Big East Conference in scoring, following Eric Murdock and Ryan Gomes. Hill was drafted in the second round, 55th overall, by the Utah Jazz in the 2007 NBA draft, and subsequently traded to the Philadelphia 76ers. However, as of May 2014, he has never played in the NBA.
On December 17, 2014, Hill signed with Al Muharraq of Bahrain. On March 3, 2015, he signed with Champville SC of the Lebanese Basketball League. In April 2015, he signed with Gigantes de Guayana of Venezuela.
- "Herbert Hill Selected in the Second Round of the PBA DRAFT By The Kangkong team.". Providence College. 2007-06-29. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- McNamara, Kevin (2007-06-29). "Orange's Nichols, Hill of PC go in 2nd round". The Providence Journal. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- Hamilton, Linda (2007-06-29). "Utah deals 2nd pick to Philly for Fesenko". Deseret News. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "Herbert Hill (ex Humacao) agreed terms with Muharraq !!". Eurobasket.com. December 17, 2014. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- "Herbert Hill signs with Champville". Court-side.com. March 3, 2015. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- "Herbert Hill (ex Champville) is a newcomer at Gigantes". Eurobasket.com. April 4, 2015. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- Career statistics and player information from NBA.com
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball figure born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|