Herbert Kennedy Andrews
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On the 10th October 1965, Dr Andrews died whilst playing for the inaugural and dedication service of the new Harrison & Harrison organ of Trinity College, Oxford, having been consultant for the project.
- A Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis in D.
- A Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis in G.
- Ah See the Fair Chivalry Come
- A Glass of Beer
- He Wants Not Friends
- The Spacious Firmament on High (Joseph Addison)
- When cats run home
- Hull Daily Mail, Friday 9 August 1935.
- Oxford Alumni Magazine 1996
- Hull Daily Mail, Friday 02 September 1938