Herborn may refer to:
- Herborn (Hesse), a German town in the state of Hesse
- Herborn, Rhineland-Palatinate, a German village in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Herborn, Luxembourg, a village in Luxembourg
- Herborn, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Shelby County, Illinois
- Herborn, New South Wales, a parish in Raleigh County, New South Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.