Hercules and the Masked Rider
|Hercules and the Masked Rider|
|Directed by||Piero Pierotti|
|Produced by||Fortunato Misiano|
|Edited by||Jolanda Benvenuti|
Hercules and the Masked Rider (Italian: Golia e il cavaliere mascherato, also known as Goliath and the Masked Rider) is a 1963 Italian peplum film written and directed by Piero Pierotti and starring Alan Steel and Mimmo Palmara. A crossover film, it is set in the seventeenth century Spain and it features Hercules (Goliath in the original version) in a Zorro-like scenario.
This article needs a plot summary. (September 2015)
- Alan Steel as Hercules/ Goliath
- Mimmo Palmara as Don Juan
- José Greci as Dona Blanca
- Pilar Cansino as Estella, the Gypsy Queen
- Arturo Dominici as Don Ramiro Suarez
- Dina De Santis as Dolores
- Piero Leri as Felipe
- Renato Navarrini as Don Francisco
- Loris Gizzi as Pedro
- Ettore Manni as Captain Blasco
- Tullio Altamura as Ruiz
- Ugo Sasso as Hermann
- Armando Guarnieri as Don Alvarez
- Kinnard & Crnkovich 2017, p. 87.
- Michele Giordano. Giganti buoni. Gremese Editore, 1998. ISBN 8877421835.
- Roberto Poppi, Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 2007. ISBN 8884405033.
- Jay Slater. Eaten alive!: Italian cannibal and zombie movies. Plexus, 2002. ISBN 0859653145.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|