Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Herd or herd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A herd is a large group of animals.
Herd may also refer to:
- Bachelor herd, gatherings of juvenile male animals who are still sexually immature
- Herding, the act of bringing individual animals together into a group
- Herding dog, dog that either has been trained in herding or that is a member of a breed developed for herding
- Crowd control, herding of people
- Herd behavior, situations in which a group of individuals react coherently without there being any co-ordination between them
- Herding instinct, social tendency in humans to identify with and model many behaviors and beliefs after a larger group of individuals with whom they identify
- Sheepdog trial, competitive sport involving dogs working herds of sheep
- The Herd (album), the self-titled first album from the Australian hip hop band
- The Herd (Australian band), Australian hip hop outfit from the suburbs of Sydney
- The Herd (UK band), English pop group
- Herd (surname)
- The Herd (hooligan firm), group of football hooligans associated with Arsenal F.C.
- Herd (film), 2016 Serbian film
- Herd (short), short film directed by Mike Mitchell (director)
- Wisconsin Herd, an NBA G League team
- Herding cats (disambiguation)
- GNU Hurd an operating system kernel whose name is a pun on "herd"
- Marshall Thundering Herd, the athletic program of Marshall University, often called "The Herd" by its supporters
- Hird (disambiguation)
- Hurd (disambiguation)
- Heard (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.