From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up herd cats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Herding cats may refer to:
- An idiom denoting a futile attempt to control or organize a class of entities which are uncontrollable or chaotic
- Cat Herders, a commercial from Electronic Data Systems, also known as Herding Cats (commercial)
- Herding Cats: A Life in Politics, a 2005 book written by Senator Trent Lott
- Herding Cats (album) (1999), the second album by the band Gaelic Storm
- Herding Cats, a play by Lucinda Coxon
- Herding Cats, a book by Graeme Davies, metallurgist and university administrator
- Herd mentality, describes how people are influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors
- Herd (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herding cats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.