(Redirected from Herding cats (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up herd cats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Herding cats may refer to:
- An idiom denoting a futile attempt to control or organize a class of entities which are inherently uncontrollable – as in the difficulty of attempting to command individual cats into a group (herd).
- Cat Herders, a commercial from Electronic Data Systems, also known as Herding Cats (commercial)
- Herding Cats: A Life in Politics, a 2005 book written by Senator Trent Lott
- Herding Cats (album) (1999), the second album by the band Gaelic Storm
- Herding Cats, a play by Lucinda Coxon
- Herding Cats, a book by Graeme Davies, metallurgist and university administrator
- Herding Cats: Multiparty Mediation in a Complex World, a book by Chester Crocker, diplomat
- Herding Cats: A "Sarah's Scribbles" Collection, a book by Sarah Andersen, cartoonist
- Herd mentality, describes how people are influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors
- Herd (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herding cats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.