From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Herdsmen)
|Look up herdsman or herdsmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Herdsman (plural herdsmen) can refer to:
- a Herder, a worker who lives a possibly semi-nomadic life, caring for various domestic animals
- the Perth suburb Herdsman, Western Australia
- Herdsman Lake, a groundwater lake located in Herdsman
- The Herdsman, a 1982 Chinese film by Xie Jin
- Stephen Herdsman (born 1975), American soccer defender
- Kurtis T Robbins "The Herdsman" of the town of Cloverdale, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herdsman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.