From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heretic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heretic is a person who commits heresy.
Heretic may also refer to:
Literature and Film
- Heretic, an autobiography of Peter Cameron
- Heretic (novel), the third volume in The Grail Quest series by Bernard Cornwell
- Heretics (book), a collection of essays by G. K. Chesterton
- Heretic (play), a 1996 play by David Williamson
- Heretic: Why Islam Needs a Reformation Now, a 2015 book by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- The Heretic, an antagonist in the 2016 DCUAOM film Batman: Bad Blood
- Heretic (Morbid Angel album), 2003
- Heretic (Naked City album), 1991
- Heretics (Toadies album), 2015
- Heretic (band)
- Heretic (ballet), a ballet by Martha Graham
- "Heretic", a song by Soundgarden from the 1990 film Pump Up the Volume (film)Pump Up the Volume
- "Heretic Anthem" (Slipknot: Iowa, track 6)
- Heretic (video game), a 1994 game by Raven Software
- Heretic II, a 1998 sequel to the aforementioned game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heretic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.