Model Herieth Paul at the Ohne Titel Spring/Summer 2014 fashion show on September 9, 2013 at New York Fashion Week. Photo by Christopher Macsurak.
|Born||December 14, 1995 (age 23)|
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Herieth Paul (born December 14, 1995) is a Tanzanian model who has walked for Diane von Fürstenberg, Lacoste, Tom Ford, Calvin Klein, Armani, Cavalli and 3.1 Phillip Lim. She moved to Ottawa, Ontario, Canada at the age of 14 due to her mother being a diplomat. She was discovered when she went to an open call at Angie's AMTI, a model agency based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. She signed with Women Management New York in June 2010. Paul has appeared in editorials for Vogue Italia magazine, i-D, wonderland and Teen Vogue. Paul appeared on a Vogue Italia cover with Arizona Muse and Freja Beha. In July 2011 she was the cover model of Canadian Elle. The caption on the cover read: "Naomi Move Over . Why We're Hot For Herieth." Paul was one of three models in the Tom Ford Fall/Winter 2013 campaign, photographed by Tom Ford. This campaign was named one of the top ten campaigns of Fall 2013 by The Business of Fashion and by Racked.com. Herieth has appeared in beauty campaigns for cKone and Tom Ford.
- "Herieth Paul". models.com. models.com. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- Krupnick, Ellie (7 June 2011). "Herieth Paul Covers Elle, Gets Compared To Naomi Campbell (PHOTOS)". huffingtonpost.com. Huffington Post. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- Beun, Julie (30 April 2013). "Herieth Paul – Model Child". Ottawa Citizen Style. Archived from the original on 4 January 2014.
- "Move over Naomi, Herieth's here". Ottawa Citizen. 13 June 2011. Archived from the original on 4 January 2014. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- Elle (Canada). July 2011. p. 75.
- Wang, Lisa. "Top 10 Campaigns of the Season". www.businessoffashion.com. The Business of Fashion. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- "Ten of the Fall's Best Fashion and Beauty Campaigns". Racked.com. Vox Media. Retrieved 4 January 2014.