Heritage High School (Palm Bay, Florida)
|Heritage High School|
|Palm Bay, Florida, Brevard County
|School district||Brevard Public Schools|
|Principal||Dr. John C. Harris|
|Faculty||Greg McGrew (athletic director)|
|Enrollment||estimated will be 2,384|
|Color(s)||█ ██ blue, black, and white|
|Website||Heritage HS website|
Heritage High School is a high school in Palm Bay, Florida run by Brevard Public Schools. It is the 16th school in the district. The school is located on 65 acres (26 ha) of land with a student capacity of 2,384.
The budget to construct the school was $80 million. Heritage High opened August 10, 2009, with 9th and 10th grade students. In 2010, 11th grade was added. In August 2011, the school officially became a high school with 9-12 grade with its first Senior class graduating in 2012. It drew students from Bayside High School, Palm Bay High School, and Melbourne High School.
Student activities include:
- Academy of Environmental Studies
- Automotive Service Technology
- Cambridge AICE
- Sports Medicine Academy 
- "Athletic directors talk about effects of cuts". Florida Today. 20 February 2009. Retrieved 1 April 2009.
- Brevard Public Schools (5 March 2009). "Heritage High School" (PDF). Retrieved 1 April 2009.
- Cherry, Mike (11 March 2009). "Heritage gets nickname". Florida Today. Retrieved 1 April 2009.[dead link]
- Spitzer, Michelle (11 August 2009). "Heritage High enjoys successful debut". Florida Today. Archived from the original on February 17, 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- White, George (31 October 2010). "Heritage High celebrates new ROTC unit". Melbourne, Florida: Florida Today. pp. 1B.