A heritage centre (or heritage center) is a museum facility primarily dedicated to the presentation of historical and cultural information about a place and its people, including, to some degree, natural features. Heritage centres typically differ from most traditional museums in usually featuring a high proportion of "hands-on" exhibits and live or lifelike specimens and practical artifacts.
- Bideford Railway Heritage Centre
- Crewe Heritage Centre
- Elsecar Heritage Centre
- Gower Heritage Centre
- Heritage Motor Centre
- Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre
- Nottingham Transport Heritage Centre
- RCMP Heritage Centre
- Telugu Saamskruthika Niketanam
- Taheri, Babak; Jafari, Aliakbar; O'Gorman, Kevin. "Keeping your audience: Presenting a visitor engagement scale". Tourism Management. 42: 321–329. doi:10.1016/j.tourman.2013.12.011.
|This museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about cultural studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|