From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early life and education
- Ph.D., Applied Mathematics, 1948. Brown University.
- M.S., Applied Mathematics, 1945. Brown University.
- B.S., Mathematics, 1943. City College of New York.
- Bather, John (1996). "A conversation with Herman Chernoff". Statistical Science. 11 (4): 335–350. doi:10.1214/ss/1032280306.
- List of Fellows of the American Mathematical Society, retrieved 2012-11-10.
- Chernoff biography
- Herman Chernoff (2005). "Education and Previous Positions". Retrieved October 7, 2008.
|This article about a statistician from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|