|Born||28 June 1899
Radzichower, Austria (now Radziejów, Poland)
|Died||August 8, 1954 (age 55)
Santa Marinella, Italy
|Known for||work with Frank Buck|
Schopp was born in Radzichower, Austria (now Radziejów, Poland). He immigrated to the US (New York City) 29 August 1907.
Work with Frank Buck
Schopp died of heart failure while filming an Errol Flynn movie, Il Maestro di Don Giovanni, in Santa Marinella, Italy. A brother and a sister survived him. His ashes are interred in Beth Olam Cemetery in Los Angeles.
- Lehrer, Steven (2006). Bring 'Em Back Alive: The Best of Frank Buck. Texas Tech University press. pp. x–xi. ISBN 0-89672-582-0.
- Movie Company Leaves to Make Film in Japan. Los Angeles Times - Jul 23, 1950
- Drama . Los Angeles Times - Dec 4, 1951
- Reports of Deaths of American Citizens Abroad, 1835-1974 Record for Herman Schopp
- Herman Schopp. Los Angeles Times. Sep 18, 1954