|Died||22 December 2018 (aged 36)|
|Cause of death||Drowning from the 2018 Sunda Strait tsunami|
|Spouse(s)||Juliana Moechtar (m.2012-2018)|
Herman Sikumbang (17 March 1982 – 22 December 2018) was an Indonesian guitarist who was also part of the Indonesian pop band Seventeen from 1999 to 2018. He died on 22 December 2018 at the age of 36 during the 2018 Sunda Strait tsunami as the band performed onstage. He married Juliana Moechtar in 2012 and he is survived by his wife.
The pop band Seventeen was performing at an event held by state electric company PLN at the Tanjung Lesung resort near the shore of Tanjung Lesung beach when the tidal waves hit their stage around 9:30PM local time. Guitarist Herman died during the late hours of the tsunami breakout as he went missing during the tsunami.
- Bintang Terpilih (1999)
- Sweet Seventeen (2005)
- Lelaki Hebat (2008)
- Dunia Yang Indah (2011)
- Sang Juara (2013)
- Pantang Mundur (2016)
- "Watch : Indonesia's Seventeen band loses band members in Sunda Strait tsunami". The Nation. Retrieved 2018-12-23.
- Prasetia, Andhika (23 December 2018). "Herman 'Seventeen' Korban Tewas Tsunami Caleg PKB, Cak Imin Berduka". detiknews (in Indonesian). Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Indonesian band Seventeen swept away as tsunami strikes beachside concert leaving two band members dead". meaww.com. Retrieved 2018-12-23.
- "Gitaris Seventeen Herman Sikumbang Ditemukan setelah Hilang Diterjang Tsunami di Pantai Anyer Serang". Tribun Wow (in Indonesian). 2018-12-23. Retrieved 2018-12-23.
- Casiano, Louis (2018-12-23). "Indonesia pop band Seventeen's members dead or missing after tsunami slams stage during performance". Fox News. Retrieved 2018-12-23.