Herman the German
(Redirected from Herman the German (disambiguation))
Herman the German or Hermann the German may refer to:
- A nickname given to Arminius, a chieftain who led a coalition of Germanic tribes to victory in 9 AD over a Roman army in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest
- Hermannus Alemannus, a translator of the 13th century
- The Hermann Heights Monument, a statue of Arminius in New Ulm, Minnesota, commonly referred to by locals as "Hermann the German"
- Herman the German (crane vessel) of a crane vessel (hull classification symbol YD 171) seized from Germany by the US after World War II, later used to lift the Spruce Goose
- Gerhard Neumann, a German-American aviation engineer and executive for General Electric
- A character played by Fred Grandy in the 1975 film Death Race 2000
- Herman ze German, a 1985 album by Scorpions drummer Herman Rarebell
- A nickname used by professional wrestler Ulf Herman
- Nickname of NASCAR driver and TV personality Kenny Wallace
- Herman ze German, a small fast food chain in London, selling German meat products
The spelling of 'Herman' may vary (variants: Herrmann, Hermann, Herrman, and Herman).
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herman the German.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.