Hermann Haller (sculptor)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hermann Haller (24 December 1880 – 23 November 1950) was a sculptor.
His former studio in Zurich can be visited.
- Hans Waldmann equestrian statue (1937) at Münsterhof in Zürich, commissioned work by the Kämbel guild
- Mädchen mit erhobenen Händen (1939) in Zürich
- Oskar Bider memorial (1924) in Bern
- Belvoirpark fountain statue (1923) in Zürich
- Schauende (1922) in Köln, Rheinparkweg
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hermann Haller.|
- "Hermann Haller". SIKART dictionary and database.
- Hermann Haller (sculptor) in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|This article about a Swiss sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|