From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was longtime editor of Adolf Engler's "Das Pflanzenreich", and was the author of several chapters on various plant families in Engler and Prantl's "Die Natürlichen Pflanzenfamilien", including the chapter on Bromeliaceae (1930).
- Genera siphonogamarum ad systematic Englerianum conscripta. Leipzig: G. Engelmann, 1900-1907, with Karl Wilhelm von Dalla Torre (1850-1928).
- Cucurbitaceae Cucurbiteae-Cucumerinae. Leipzig: Engelmann, 1924 (reprinted Wiley 1966), with Alfred Cogniaux (1841-1916).
- This article is based on a translation of an equivalent article at the German Wikipedia, namely: Robert Zander, Fritz Encke, Günther Buchheim, Siegmund Seybold (eds) Handbook of Plant Names . 13th Edition. Ulmer Verlag, Stuttgart 1984, ISBN 3-8001-5042-5 .
- Works by or about Hermann Harms at Internet Archive
- Listing at IPNI
- WorldCat Titles (list of publications)
|This article about a German botanist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|