From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hermaphroditus, a character in Greek mythology; origin of the word hermaphrodite
- Hermaphrodite (Nadar), a series of photographs of an intersex person taken by 19th-century French photographer Nadar
- True hermaphrodite, a medical term for an intersex condition in which an individual is born with ovarian and testicular tissue
- Hermaphrodites with Attitude, a journal formerly published by the Intersex Society of North America
- The Hermaphrodite, a novel by Julia Ward Howe
- Journal of a Sad Hermaphrodite, a book by Michael de Larrabeiti
- Hermaphroditic connector, gender of connectors and fasteners
- Hermaphrodite (botany), an individual plant that has only bisexual reproductive units, or a plant population comprising plants whose flowers have both male and female parts
- Bovine hermaphrodite, an infertile female mammal which has masculinized behavior and non-functioning ovaries
- Hermaphrodite caliper, a type of caliper used to measure the distance between two opposite sides of an object
- Hermaphrodite brig, a type of sailing ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermaphrodite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.