Herminia Ibarra is an organisational behaviour professor at London Business School.
She was previously Professor of Organizational Behaviour at INSEAD, and before that, Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School. She is a member of the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Councils and is a jury member for the Financial Times and McKinsey & Company Best Business Book of the Year Award. She chaired the Visiting Committee of the Harvard Businesses School and is included in the list of the 50 gurus of the world's most influential businesses. Ibarra is the Charles Handy Visiting Professor of Organisational Behaviour at London Business School and the Cora Chaired Professor of Leadership and Learning at INSEAD.
At INSEAD, she created and directed the Leadership Transition executive program for managers who wished to pursue roles of broader leadership.
Ibarra is an expert in professional development and executive leadership. She has written articles for Harvard Business Review, Administrative Science Quarterly, Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Journal and Organization Science. She writes for The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and New York Times. Books:
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader. Harvard Business Review Press. 10 February 2015. ISBN 978-1-4221-8412-7.
- Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies for Reinventing Your Career. Harvard Business Press. 30 December 2013. ISBN 978-1-4221-8412-7.
- "Herminia Ibarra". Thinkers 50. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Herminia Ibarra – Faculty & Research – INSEAD". insead.edu. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- Juan Manuel García Campos (11 October 2015). "Los pensadores económicos más influyentes del mundo". La Vanguardia. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Herminia Ibarra - Faculty Profile | INSEAD". INSEAD. 2015-09-17. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- The Best-Performing CEOs in the World, by Morten T. Hansen, Herminia Ibarra and Urs Peyer, Harvard Business Review, 30/01/2013, ISSN 0017-8012
- "Herminia Ibarra". Herminia Ibarra. Retrieved 18 November 2015.