Hermione may refer to:
- Hermione (given name), a female given name
- Hermione (mythology), only daughter of Menelaus and Helen in Greek mythology and original bearer of the name
- Hermione Granger, a main character in the Harry Potter novels and films, part of the "Golden Trio"
- Hermione, a character in Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale
Arts and Literature
- Cadmus et Hermione, an opera by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- HERmione, a novel by American poet, Hilda "H.D." Doolittle
- Letter to Hermione, a song from the album Space Oddity by David Bowie
- French ship Hermione, twelve ships of the French Navy
- HMS Hermione, four ships of the Royal Navy, the crew of the first of which mutinied, killing the captain and most of the officers before handing the ship over to the enemy.
- Spanish frigate Hermione, captured by the British Navy with a notably valuable cargo in the action of 31 May 1762.
- 121 Hermione, an asteroid
- Epiphryne (syn. Hermione), a genus of moth in the family Geometridae
- Ermioni, a resort town in Greece originally called Hermione
- Hermione (Tallulah, Louisiana), a Greek Revival building built in 1855 in Tallulah, Louisiana
- Hermiones, The Irminones, a group of early Germanic tribes
- Hotspot Ecosystem Research and Man's Impact On European Seas (HERMIONE), an EU-funded deep-sea research project
- Sony Ericsson P990, a mobile phone codenamed Hermione
- USS Hawk (IX-14), formerly called Hermione
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermione.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.