Hermiston Municipal Airport
|Hermiston Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Hermiston|
|Elevation AMSL||644 ft / 196 m|
Hermiston Municipal Airport (IATA: HES, ICAO: KHRI, FAA LID: HRI, formerly S22) is a city-owned, public-use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) southeast of the central business district of Hermiston, in Umatilla County, Oregon, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Hermiston Municipal Airport covers an area of 267 acres (108 ha) at an elevation of 644 feet (196 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 5/23 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,500 by 75 feet (1,372 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending May 1, 2004, the airport had 24,850 aircraft operations, an average of 68 per day: 98% general aviation, 2% air taxi, and <1% military. At that time there were 42 aircraft based at this airport: 81% single-engine, 9.5% multi-engine and 9.5% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for HRI ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 17 December 2009.
- HES / KHRI – Hermiston, Oregon – Hermiston Municipal Airport. Great Circle Mapper. Accessed 28 January 2010.
- Aerial photo as of 7 May 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for HRI, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport: