From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles Hermite (1822–1901) was a French mathematician.
Hermite or Hermitte may also refer to:
- Hermite (crater), a lunar impact crater located in 1964, named after Charles Hermite
- Hermite constant, in mathematics, named after Charles Hermite
- Hermite interpolation, in numerical analysis, named after Charles Hermite
- Hermite polynomials, a classical orthogonal polynomial sequence named after Charles Hermite
- Hermite spline, a spline curve where each polynomial of the spline is in Hermite form
- Hermite Islands, a group of Chilean islands named after the Dutch admiral Jacques l'Hermite
- Enrique Hermitte (1871-1955), Argentine geologist
- Esther Hermitte (1921-1990), Argentine social anthropologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.