|Full name||Hernán René Sandoval Villatoro|
|Date of birth||July 22, 1983|
|Place of birth||Guatemala City, Guatemala|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2005–2006||→ Antigua GFC (loan)||33||(15)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 March 2010|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 March 2010
Nicknamed el Camello (the camel), Sandoval played for the U-20's of local giants Comunicaciones before becoming professional and has also had a loan spell at Antigua GFC. In November 2007 he suffered a double fracture of his right leg in a game against CD Zacapa which took him out of the game until the start of the 2009 preseason.
Sandoval made his debut for Guatemala in an August 2003 friendly match against Ecuador and has earned a total of 20 caps, scoring 3 goals. He has represented his country in 2 FIFA World Cup qualification matches as well as at the 2005 and 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cups and the UNCAF Nations Cup 2005.
His final international was an August 2007 friendly match against Panama.
- Hernán Sandoval cerca de volver a las canchas - La Red Deportiva (in Spanish)
- Record at FIFA Tournaments - FIFA
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2005 - Full Details Archived 2008-10-24 at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2007 - Full Details Archived 2008-10-24 at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
- Qualifying Tournament for Gold Cup 2005 - Details Archived 2010-01-17 at WebCite - RSSSF
|This biographical article related to Guatemalan association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|