|Full name||Hernán Gustavo Grana|
|Date of birth||12 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Quilmes, Argentina|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|2011||→ Quilmes (loan)||13||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Belgrano (loan)||23||(1)|
|2012–2013||→ All Boys (loan)||36||(1)|
|2014||→ Boca Juniors (loan)||20||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 May 2015.
Hernán Gustavo Grana (born 12 April 1985) is an Argentine football defender.
In 2007 he joined Los Andes but left the club to join All Boys later in the year. Grana won his second B Metropolitana championship with All Boys in 2007-08 helping the team to gain promotion to the 2nd tier.
Following his success at All Boys he was given his chance to play in the Primera División when he was signed by Lanús in 2008. He made his league debut for the club on 28 October 2008 in a 1-0 away defeat to Estudiantes. He has since established himself as a regular member of the first team. In 2012 he was signed by All Boys again on loan after play in Quilmes and Belgrano. Grana was sold to Columbus Crew SC on 23 January 2015 for an undisclosed amount. Grana and Columbus mutually agreed to terminate his contract on 12 May, 2015 due to homesickness.
- Primera B Metropolitana (1): Torneo Apertura 2006
- All Boys
- Primera B Metropolitana (1):2007-08
- "Crew SC signs defender Hernan Grana". Columbus Crew. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
- "Columbus Crew SC part ways with Hernan Grana, allowing fullback to return to his native Argentina". MLSsoccer.com. Retrieved 13 May 2015.
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|