From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hero worship is defined as the foolish or excessive adulation for an individual. In Wikipedia, you may be searching for:
- Hero Worship (Sandra Bernhard album), a 2003 album released by Sandra Bernhard
- Hero Worship (Hal Crook album), Hal Crook's fifth album as a leader
- Hero Worship (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1992 episode Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Hero Worship," a song by The B-52's which is included on their debut album, The B-52's
- Hero cult in ancient Greece
- Apotheosis, raising a person to the level of a deity
- Cult of personality, a political weapon used mainly in dictatorships
- "Hero worship - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary". Merriam-webster.com. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hero worship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.