From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heroine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heroine is a female hero.
Heroine may also refer to:
- Heroine (From First to Last album), a 2006 album by From First to Last
- Heroine (Minori Chihara album), a 2004 album by Minori Chihara
- "Heroine" (song), a 1988 song by Shakespeare's Sister
- "Heroine", a 1994 song by Suede from the album " Dog Man Star"
- Heroine, a 1995 album by the Wild Strawberries
- "Heroine", a 2005 song by Nami Tamaki from Make Progress
- "Heroine", a 2015 song by Sleeping with Sirens (from the album Madness)
- HMS Heroine, four ships of the British Royal Navy
- Heroine class submarine, a class of submarine of the South African Navy
- Heroine (1972 film), an Argentine film
- Heroine (2005 film), a Spanish film
- Heroine (2012 film), a Bollywood film
- Gertrude Yorkes or Heroine, a Marvel Comics superhero character
- "Hero/Heroine", a 2006 song by Boys Like Girls
- Heroine Virtual, an open source software company
- Heroin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heroine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.