Hershey can refer to a number of things, typically a number of locations and companies in the United States. Hershey may also refer to the last name of a number of individuals, notably Milton S. Hershey, founder of the Hershey Company, a major chocolate manufacturer in the United States.
- Hershey, California
- Hershey, Cuba, also known as Camilo Cienfuegos, in Mayabeque province
- Hershey, Nebraska
- Hershey, Pennsylvania, home to the chocolate company
Companies and organizations
- The Hershey Company, the largest chocolate manufacturer in North America, headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Hershey bar, their most iconic product
- Hershey Creamery Company, an unrelated Pennsylvania-based ice cream manufacturer
- Hershey Development, slot machine manufacturer, and parent company of Jennings & Co.
- Hershey Electric Railway, runs from Havana to Matanzas in Northern Cuba.
- Hershey Trust Company, Milton Hershey's trust
- Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company, a subsidiary that runs the parks in Hershey, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hershey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.