Heshan District, Yiyang
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Heshan District (simplified Chinese: 赫山区; traditional Chinese: 赫山區; pinyin: Hèshān Qū) is one of two districts in Yiyang City, Hunan Province, China, it is also the most populous district in the province.
The district is located on the southern bank of Zi River, the Xiang River runs away on the eastern margin. It is bordered to the north by Ziyang District, to the east by Xiangyin County, to the south by Wangcheng District of Changsha and Ningxiang City, to the west by Taojiang County.
Heshan District covers an area of 1,278 km2 (493 sq mi), as of 2015, it had a registered population of 920,000. The county has 6 subdistricts, 10 towns and a township under its jurisdiction. The government seat is Hongjiacun (洪家村社区).
According to the result on adjustment of subdistrict divisions of Heshan District on November 26, 2015, Heshan District has 6 subdistricts and 10 towns and a township under its jurisdiction. they are:
- a township
- Bijiashan (架山乡)
- 10 towns
- Oujiangcha (欧江岔镇)
- Xinshidu (新市渡镇)
- Quanjiaohe (泉交河镇)
- Bazishao (八字哨镇)
- Lanxi, Yiyang (兰溪镇)
- Yuejiaqiao (岳家桥镇)
- Henglunqiao (衡龙桥镇)
- Nijiangkou (泥江口镇)
- Cangshuipu (沧水铺镇)
- Xielingang (谢林港镇)
- 6 subdistricts
- Heshan Subdistrict, Yiyang (赫山街道)
- Taohualun (桃花仑街道)
- Jinyinshan (金银山街道)
- Huilongshan (会龙山街道)
- Yuxingshan (鱼形山街道)
- Chaoyang Subdistrict, Yiyang (朝阳街道)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Heshan" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- the population of Heshan District in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Heshan District on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年赫山区国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yiyang.gov or tjcn.org
- the divisions of Heshan District in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Heshan District on (November 26, 2015) - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意赫山区乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕91号): rednet (26-Nov-15) or qq.com, also see people.com : 湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案 (2015-12-08) or xinhuanet.com
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|