From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||8,091 ft (2,466 m)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
Hesperus is located at(37.286619,-108.039036).
- Durango Micropolitan Statistical Area
- Old Spanish National Historic Trail
- List of cities and towns in Colorado
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Post offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- Dawson, John Frank. Place names in Colorado: why 700 communities were so named, 150 of Spanish or Indian origin. Denver, CO: The J. Frank Dawson Publishing Co. p. 26.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|